Silver Bat Shuriken
Shuriken refers to any sharpened throwing weapon, and traditionally they were used as a distraction for getaways. Ninjas be like that. Those early versions were leftover scrap metal with gnarly pointed edges, meant to immediately make you shift your attention to the injury. These silver-colored bats are a modern reincarnation, crafted with a very durable 1065 German surgical steel and given a 2-inch sharpened wing on each bat.
This set of shuriken comes with three bats that all fit in their woven nylon sheath. Each bat thrower is about 6-inches long, and about 2.5-inches at the widest. The pointed tips of each wing act as the fangs, because they will sure bite! The dual fine edge is meant to slice into hard targets over and over, with no need to sharpened for a long time to come.
These silver bat knives are ultra-light, weighing only 1.8 ounces per bat, or about 7 ounces all together. With a center balanced design, and the bat shape to help you launch them down range, this set of bat shuriken is a great addition to any utility belt. You can stalk through the dark night and let your silver bats fly!
Silver Bat Shuriken Highlights:
- 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Center Balanced and Weighted
- Smooth Curves with Sharpened Wing Tips
- Blade Length: 2" on Each Side(approx.)
- Bat Length: 6" (approx.)
- Bat Width: 2 1/2" (approx.)
- Weight Per Bat: 1.8oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.9oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Sheath Holds All 3 Bats
- Excellent Set of Throwing Bats for a Vigilante
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org