Kung Fu Sash
While use of an obi is common for Japanese martial arts, many Chinese martial arts disciplines have come to use a Kung Fu Sash to indicate the rank of a practitioner. These martial arts sashes are much wider (nearly four inches) and some in a single length so you don't have to worry about sizing. All kung fu sashes are 120" long.
The martial arts sash is used in kung fu, wing chun, and other Chinese martial arts. The satin weave of the polyester material gives the sashes a glossy appearance, which looks nice and feels soft to the touch. We have nine different colors available.
We have also found that the satin kung fu sash is popular for cosplay and Halloween costumes. The flowing silky material is more eye-catching than a cottin martial arts belt, so it makes sense.
The kung fu sash is the perfect accessory for your kung fu uniform or whatever you want to wear. Order your own today!
Martial Arts Sash Highlights:
- Lightweight Satin Polyester
- Available in a wide range of colors:
- Sash Length: 120" (approx.)
- Sash Width: 4" (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com