Ninja Series: Volume 1 - Ninja Style Kenjutsu Part 1 (DVD)
In the first installment of his four-part series, Grand Master Harunaka Hoshino gives a brief history of Japanese martial arts before going over the types of swords used by Samurai and ninja, as well as the tactics used by ninjas in the pre-modern age.
Topics covered in this first DVD include:
- Standard and reverse grips
- 11 basic sword fighting positions and combinations in combat
- 6 types of ninja steps that show agility and strength
- Flexibility exercises and conditioning skills
- Strength-training with suburito
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org