Ninja Throwing Card Set
This throwing card set come with 5 cards that have a different ninja pose on each one. The ninjas are black (of course) and the rest of the card has an uncoated finish, meaning you don't have to worry about any print or coating chipping off the sides after you've put in hours of practice. These card shuriken are sharp on all sides, giving you ample opportunity to hit the mark with every toss!
Each ninja card is crafted with 1065 German surgical steel, which is extremely tough and a great steel for throwing weapons. While the sides aren't razor sharp, they are a fine edge that will slice once you put some force behind it, either in your hand or as you send it on a one-way trip towards the target. The benefit of a sharpened card weapon is that the 4 corners provide an angle for sticking into your target material, be it wood, foam, or hay.
This card throwing set comes in a black nylon folding case with a pocket for each of the 5 ninja-themed shuriken. Each card measures about 3 1/2-inch by 2 1/8-inch and weighs about 2 ounces, bringing the total weight of the set to about 13 ounces. Keep the regular playing cards around for some 'Go Fish', but keep these sharpened ninjutsu cards around for endless excitement!
Ninja Throwing Card Set Highlights:
- Constructed from 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Five (5) Sharp Throwing Cards
- Chrome-Colored Steel with Brushed Finish
- Black Laser-Print Ninjas and Kanji
- Card Dimensions: Approx. 3 1/2" x 2 1/8"
- Card Weight: 2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 13oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Carrying Case with Belt Loop
- Novel and Practical Throwing Weapons for Target Practice!
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com