Punisher Stun Baton
- Lightweight Aluminum Body: The aluminum construction cuts down on weight without sacrificing strength and durability. At just over 1 pound, this telescopic stun baton won't slow you down when reaction time and quick action are critical. The black finish gives this weapon a sleek, professional look.
- Adjustable Length: This stun baton is 16.75 inches, with the ability to extend all the way to 19.25 inches! Just twist the top section while firmly grasping the shaft, and simply slide to lengthen your self-defense weapon. Twist in the opposite direction to lock in your desired length.
- LED Flashlight: This multipurpose weapon has a built-in flashlight with three settings. Using the flashlight function is easy: To activate the stun baton, press the button on the bottom of the handle. On the shaft, there are two buttons. Press the one closest to the handle and note which indicator lights are on. If the red and green lights are on, the stun gun is active. If only the green light is on, the device is in flashlight mode. Cycle through the settings by pressing the button closest to the handle. The flashlight can be used in high, low, or strobe mode. When you are finished using the flashlight, make sure you press the button on the bottom of the handle to deactivate the flashlight stun gun.
- Rubberized Grip: The handle has a diamond pattern rubber grip, providing a secure hold on your personal safety device. The texturized material makes sweaty palms and/or wet weather from being a problem. If you do happen to drop it, there's a wrist strap that will stop your baton from hitting the ground.
- Powerful Electric Shock: This extendable baton has the ability to incapacitate assailants, allowing you to escape and get help. The effects of this electroshock device depend on how long you hold the electrodes on an attacker, with severity increasing with time. Always follow the operation instructions to avoid serious injury! To operate the stun gun: Press the button on the bottom of the handle to activate the weapon. Notice the two buttons on the shaft. Press the button closest to the handle and note which indicator lights are illuminated. The stun gun is armed when both the green and red lights are on. Cycle through the modes by clicking the button closest to the handle until both lights are on. To discharge shock, press the button furthest from the handle. Hold down to stun for the desired length of time and release the button to stop discharging. When done using your stun weapon, make sure to press the safety button on the bottom of the handle to disarm.
- Rechargeable: The extendable stun baton comes with two rechargeable batteries and a wall charger. To charge the batteries, attach the charging cord to the input on the baton's shaft, and plug into any appropriate electrical outlet.
- Easy to Carry: The included nylon holster allows you to safely carry your self-defense stun gun right on your waist. Just secure the baton around the shaft with the velcro straps and slide onto your chosen belt.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time. We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.