Carbon Fiber Stun Gun
Many personal shock weapons are black, so it's nice to have a different option. The hard ABS housing is printed with a carbon fiber design, mostly for style and looks. The business end has two protruding nodes that facilitate an exposed circuit that will jump to a person when contact is made. Many people carry those weapons for the sound alone, as any would-be attacker instinctively feels that getting close is a bad idea. But make sure not to fire the nodes for more than a brief second, as it can cause more wear and tear than necessary.
This survival device is not just a shock weapon. There's more. It has a bright steady LED flashlight that is sure to come in handy if your out in the dark and don't want to have your cell phone out in the open. Phones don't have the same ergonomic grip as these stun guns, which make them easier to control and hold on it. If you're lost on the trail or cornered in an ally, this device has an extremely loud alarm that will certainly get the attention of anyone in ear shot. It's a great option to have while in the wilderness of city, or out in actual wilderness.
These shockers come with a protective black vinyl holster that has a belt/strap loop for convenient carrying. One of the best features of this stunner is that the wall plug is part of it, so you don't have to worry about a charging cord. Simply flip down the prongs and plug in directly to the wall. With a lasting durability and multiple ways to come in handy, these carbon fiber printed shockers are ready to be the lightning bolt in your pocket.
Carbon Fiber Stun Gun Highlights:
- Durable ABS Plastic Body with Carbon Fiber Print
- Curved Ergonomic Grip for Great Control
- Built in Wall Plug for No-Cord Charging
- Sturdy External Contact Nodes
- Bright and Steady LED Light
- Sliding ON/OFF Switch and Firing Button
- Loud Personal Alarm for Alerting Others
- Dimensions: 5" X 2" (approx.)
- Weight: 4.5 ounces (approx.)
- A/C Wall Outlet Charger Included
- Black Vinyl Holster with Belt Loop
- Easy to Carry Personal Protection!
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time.
We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com