Titan Stun Baton
- Lightweight and Durable: The body is made from aircraft aluminum, which is impact resistant and durable without adding extra weight. The entire 19-inch stun baton weighs a little over 1 pound, so it's easy to carry on your person. The black finish on the aluminum gives the self-defense shocking baton a sleek, professional look, which is suitable for security and military personnel. The 4 1/4 inches of texture on the flashlight end of the baton makes strikes more effective and more painful for anyone on the receiving end.
- Powerful Shock Discharge: The electrodes discharge millions of volts within seconds that can incapacitate an attacker. This gives you enough time to escape an get help. Depending on how long the electrodes are in contact with a target, the severity of the effects changes, increasing with time. Stunning for longer than 5 seconds is never recommended!
- Safe and Easy to Use: The safety switch on the bottom of the handle prevents accidental shock discharge. To operate the flashlight stun baton, the switch must be in the "on" position. This activates the weapon and allows use of the flashlight and stun gun. The switch on the shaft toggles between the flashlight modes and the stun gun. To switch flashlight modes between high, low, and strobe, switch back and forth from the bottom position closest to the handle, to the middle position. To operate the stun gun, move the switch to the top position, closest to the LED flashlight. When the red light is illuminated, the stun gun baton is armed. With the red light on, pressing the button above the switch will stun a target. Always follow the operating instructions when using this stun device!
- Handle and Wrist Strap: The 4 5/8-inch handle is ridged, which increases the surface area and provides a more secure hold on your weapon. The wrist strap adds another layer of security, preventing the stun gun from falling if you do happen to lose your grip on your self-defense weapon.
- Convenient to Carry: A nylon holster is included, as well as a metal clip that's attached to the shaft of the tactical baton stun gun. The metal clip can easily be used to fasten the everyday carry weapon to your pant pocket or waist. The nylon holster is another convenient carrying option. There's a belt loop on the back of the holster, which can slide onto a belt as an anchor point. The holster has Velcro straps, so the shaft can be snugly secured in the holster and carried wherever you choose to go. At 19 inches long, wearing the baton doesn't impede movement unless you are a petite person. If this is the case, the weapon can be carried in whichever way you find most comfortable.
- Rechargeable: The flashlight stun baton has rechargeable batteries, so there's no need to find and replace the batteries in your device every time you run out of power. The included charging cord attaches to the stun gun and plugs into any appropriate wall outlet.
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time. We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com