While many karate weapons have a wooden version, these chucks and baton are made of stainless steel that has a silver shine and is smooth to the touch. Until, of course, you get to the non-slip knurling at the base of each side, offering roughly 5 inches of, well, roughness to make sure your grip is secured during use. With a total weight of about 1 pound, these hide-away chucks can be easily transported, and won't pull any of your ninja muscles.
Starting as a long striking baton, the steel measures 21.5 inches long. But you get to do the big reveal by simply unscrewing the center section to divide the metal stick into two 10.75-inch sticks with a 5-inch steel link chain connecting them. It should be noted that this connection is fixed, and so does not rotate with the chucks as you perform your kata. This shouldn't be an issue, as you'll be busy moving as fast as the speed of light and won't have to worry about the chain catching. You'll also be able to make some music when in baton mode, as the chain can be heard moving inside of the hollowed handles.
Give your split personality two different weapons to choose from! This convenient convertible baton makes carrying nunchaku easy, as you can create a single piece to hold instead of two. Pick up one for each hand, and get to practicing a routine that will blow the socks off of judges and enemies alike!
Silver Converta-Chuck Highlights:
- Made of Hollowed Stainless Steel
- Shining Silver Color Finish
- Easily Converts from Nunchaku to a Baton
- Chain Length: 5" (approx.)
- Baton Length: 21.5" (approx.)
- Nunchuck Handle Length: 10.75" (approx.)
- Diameter: 1.25" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 14.8 oz (approx.)
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com