XL Silver Throwing Knives
This set of polished silver throwing knives are larger than most, so they carry some extra heft to them. Crafted from 1065 German surgical steel, these throwing knives are designed with precision in mind. The wide double-edged blade is about 6.5 inches long and extremely sharp, with a pointed tip for those spot-on shots down range. Reaching a total of about 12 inches long, these sharpened throwers are gargantuan next to a regular sized throwing knife.
The dual-sided spear point blade of these extra large knives work well with the broadhead blade shape. This means that the top of the blade is wider than the base, reaching about 1.75 inches at the widest. Part for aesthetics and part for balancing the steel, the knife handle has some machined holes drilled through it, creating an aerodynamic end to hold and let fly. The center balance of these broadhead throwers is about the base of the blade to evenly distribute all 7.2 ounces of steel in the proper proportions.
Don't forget that this set of three shuriken knives comes with a nylon woven sheath for both protection and transport! That means a lot when you are packing them into your outdoor gear for the weekend, or into your briefcase for when you want to hit the range after work. Bar darts are one thing, but it is nowhere near as impressive as sending an oversized throwing knife down range and nailing it to the wall!
XL Silver Throwing Knives Highlights:
- 1065 German Surgical Steel Knives
- Polished Shining Steel Finish
- Set of Three Dual Edge Knives
- Wide 1 3/4" Broadhead Blade Shape
- Center Balanced with Vented Handle
- Blade Length: 6 1/2" on Each Side (approx.)
- Total Length: 11 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 7.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 8.2oz (approx.)
- Reinforced Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Protective Pocket for Each Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com