Silver Dragon Butterfly Trainer
If you are new to learning how to flip the butterfly knives, you don't want to start with a sharpened blade, because you might hurt yourself. This balisong training knife has a thick dull stainless steel blade that won't cut you if it hits your hands. Our silver dragon butterfly trainer is one of our most popular training batangas because of it's lightweight handles and extremely fluid flipping motion.
Featuring a beautifully designed ornamental silver dragon on the handles, this butterfly training knife is both stunning and functional. The stainless steel blunt blade is approximately 4" long and has a thickness of 3mm, making it perfect for learning this unique weapon. So, if you are ready to learn how to use a butterfly knife, be sure to check out these trainer knives today.
Silver Dragon Butterfly Trainer Highlights:
- Blade Length: Approximately 4"
- Blade Thickness: Approx 3mm
- Overall Length (Opened): 8.5"
- Overall Length (Closed): 4.75"
- Stainless Steel Dull Blade
- Lightweight Handles
- Great for Beginners
We also have this item available in Blue and Red.
DISCLAIMER: All of our butterfly knives are shipped with the screws properly adjusted, but over time the screws may loosen and require additional tightening. Upon purchasing, it is your responsibility to regularly check and tighten these screws, which may require you to purchase the correct tool from your local hardware store.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org