Ultralight Speed Stiletto
This ball bearing stiletto knife has a double-sided flip tab that opens the polished 3Cr13 stainless steel blade out of the handle. With 3.5-inches of fine edge steel, you'll be using this knife for everything from picking up cheese cubes to slicing through red tape, and of course, for self-defense purposes.
Reaching about 8 inches long, the full knife weighs only 2.7 ounces. That is all thanks to the skeletonized design that removes excess handle weight and not having a spring-assisted open. The shinning blue aluminum handle has a metallic finish and some textured black G10 to help with gripping and controlling this folding stiletto. The inner locking liner makes sure that the blade stays secured when you have it opened up. When it closes to about 4.5-inches, it measures just over an inch wide. That's as slim as an EDC knife gets!
Made for the cosmic modern warrior and designed with minimalism in mind, this ultra-light skeletal ball bearing knife is just what you and your space crew need. Clip it to your pocket, gear, or jet pack with the steel pocket clip, and travel confidently the universe over.
Ultralight Speed Stiletto Highlights:
- Polished 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Sharp Spear Point Blade with Pointed Tip
- Slim Minimalist Blue Aluminum Handle
- Black Textured G10 Overlay for Grip
- Smooth Ball Bearing Pivot Open
- Flip Tab Open with Inner Locking Liner
- Folded Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 2.7oz (approx.)
- Silver Metal Pocket Clip
- Beautiful and Sleek Stiletto
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com