Black Cloth Shin Guards
These cloth shin protectors are made from a comfortable elastic material and designed with a layer of foam embedded into the front so that, when you put them on your leg in that special spot between your ankles and your knees (affectionately known as your shins), the roughly 1/2" thick layer of foam acts as padding. This padding has the function of protecting your shins from painful attacks, as well as keeping your skin undamaged. In addition, if you plan on sparring with someone in a way that uses your shins, the padding will protect their precious face from your leg-based attacks.
These black color shin guards are perfect for martial arts sparring because of their comfort and because the material breathes much easier than vinyl or nylon padding. The foam padded shin guards are easy to wash and so comfortable that you could probably sleep in them.
Maybe you want some added protection for the next time you're rolling on the mat. Maybe you live in a house full of edges and corners and would rather not discover the true meaning of pain when you hit your shin against a table while you're trying to get some water in the middle of the night. Either way, this pair of comfortable cloth shin guards is the right choice for you.
Not seeing the quantity that you're looking for? Contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-977-6928 for further assistance.
Shin Guards Highlights:
- Durable Foam Layer - Protect Yourself from Painful Shin Knocks!
- Outer Stretch Cloth Layer - Hugs Your Legs for a Snug Fit!
- Lightweight and Easy to Clean!
- Made from 1/2" Thick Foam Covered in Elastic Cloth Comprised of Nylon, Cotton, Polyester, Rubber
- Sold As a Pair (One for Each Leg)
- Available in Six Sizes (see size chart below for details)
- Black Color
- Also Available in White
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com
+ SIZE CHART
of the ankle to the bottom of the knee