Black Ops War Knife
These full tang combat knives are constructed from 440 stainless steel and covered all over with black and then more black. The blade is anodized to help protect from rust and scrapes, while the side of the blade states 'Molon Labe' on the side in literal Greek, which means 'when you come, take them!'. It is a classic call of defiance, of the warrior's spirit that never gives up, and never surrenders.
These tactical war blades have a 9-inch long sharpened edge that you can control with the ergonomic handle. The grip of this weapon is extremely comfortable, with the rubberized grip protecting your palm and your control at the same time. To further keep this knife close by, the base of the handle has a lanyard hole with a wrist strap already attached. To keep it even closer to you, this battle knife comes with a woven nylon sheath that is ideal for carrying on your belt.
With a full 15 inches of steel and with a weight of less than a pound, these combat machetes are itching to find the fight. Or the tree, shrub, or bush that needs some trimming, or really anything at your camp that may need to be sliced. With a black knife this size yet nimble in the hand, you'll be happy to offer a cutting edge to whoever may need, and for your enemies, you can dish it out if they ask for it!
Black Ops War Knife Highlights:
- Black Anodized 440 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang with Molon Labe Print on Blade
- Black Rubberized Handle with Index Finger Hold
- Wrist Strap with Skull Bead Decoration
- Unsharpened Aesthetic Sawback on Spine
- Blade Length: 9" (approx.)
- Total Length: 15 5/8" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 13 ounces (approx.)
- Black Woven Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Great for a Survivalists' Collection!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com