Chinese Hook Swords and Other Deadly Weapons!
Next we took a look at the Death Claw Ulu Knife. Wow, this thing is intimidating! The stainless steel blade it razor sharp and can be held in multiple different grips. It is also full tang that goes straight into the black pakkawood handle. The knife also features a false edge on the back and comes with a genuine leather sheath. Check out the video to see how intimidating this blade really is.
The third weapon I tested out was the Nightmare Mini Cleaver. This cleaver style blade is made out of a stainless steel and features a black bone handle to really make the contrast pop. The blade and the tip of the weapon is also very sharp that make it useful for chopping and slicing. It also has a very nice leather sheath so you can take it everywhere with you. Watch the video to see this small and useful weapon.
For the last weapon, I checked out the Chinese Hook Swords and the Black Chinese Hook Swords. These weapons are very cool due to the rich history that these weapons possess. They are also very popular in many different martial arts movies, manga and shows such at Mortal Kombat and Shang-Chi. There are many different variations of these swords, but these specific ones have a sharp outer hook, sharp inner blade and a sharp crescent hand guard. The 440 stainless steel blades have a nylon rope along the handle that makes them comfortable to use these weapons. The nice thing about these hook swords is that they also come in a pair. See the video to see these hook swords in action!
Here's the video:
- Five Types of Deadly Japanese Swords
- What Can You Do with a Grappling Hook?
- New Weapons This Week! Swords, Blades & Batons!
- New Weapons for 2023: Knives, Swords and Knuckles!
- New Weapons This Week! Stun Guns, Swords & Knives!
- Last Jackie Chan Action Movie "Chinese Zodiac" Has A New Trailer!
- 5 Deadly Weapons You Wish You Had!
- Five Deadly Superhero Weapons
- Titanium Nunchaku and Other Deadly Weapons
- Throwing Knives and Other Deadly Weapons