Chinese Hook Swords
- The back of the fu tao hook swords are sharp, and slice much like a regular sword.
- The crescent-shaped handle guard blocks those sneaky attacks directed at your fingers and is also sharp, so you can use it for slashing your foes.
- The end of the hilt is also sharpened and can be used for stabbing, as if it were a dagger.
- Most prominantly, the hook allows you to trip your enemies, catch weapons for disarming. It is also sharp enough for serious slashing.
This thing is sharpened all around. In fact, one technique used by shaolin monks is linking a pair of these twin hooks and swinging them around. Your range will increase from three feet to nearly six. When you do this, stay away from anyone you care about because the sharp hilt could easily slice through chunks of flesh and splatter blood all over the walls like a flying guillotine. And that would be a mess.
If you're on a budget this year and can only buy one type of weapon, instead of your usual four, make it the weapon with versatility, durability, and unrelenting power.
Chrome Chinese Hook Swords Details:
- One-Piece Construction.
- 440 Stainless Steel With a Brushed Finish.
- Black Nylon Cord Handle.
- Dimensions: 33.25" (21" blade, 8" hand guard)
- Sold in Pairs.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org