Pitch Black Throwing Knives
Each knife in this set of three throwing knives weighs between three and four ounces, measures nine inches, and is made from stainless steel that has been given a black matte finish. All three are also full tang and have holes in the pommel for lanywards or wrist straps. The knife multi-pack even comes with a nylon carrying case.
One knife has a curved five inch double-sided blade, holes in the handle for better weight management (that is, you can manage the weight of the knife, since it's lighter and more balanced. If you're trying to watch your weight, this knife won't help you), and grooving for your fingers. This is a pretty easy knife to throw.
Another knife is really a kunai. It's got a straight five-inch double sided blade, cord wrapped handle, and a big ring at the pommel.
The final knife has a single edged 4" blade and a grooved handle. This one is probably the hardest to throw, but you're up for the challenge, aren't you?
Pitch Black Variety Throwers Highlights:
- Three 9" Throwers
- Black Anodized Stainless Steel Construction
- Full Tang
- Individualized Design
- Nylon Carrying Case with Belt Loop
- Each Knife Weighs between 3 and 4 ounces
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com