Beginner Throwing Knives
Each black-coated stainless steel knife in this set of three is just about 7 1/4" long and weighs approximately 1 oz. They are sharp, double-edged, and ready to throw. These knives are balanced, which tend to have more predictable rotations and offer more flexibility. They are durable enough to last, but cheap enough to not break the bank before you've even committed to this whole kunai throwing thing. This three piece throwing knife set comes with a black nylon sheath that includes a belt loop, so you can securely store your knives when not practicing.
We hope that someday soon, you'll look at your impressive collection of throwing weapons and look back on the early days of missing the target by a mile with fondness. After hundreds of throws and tweaks to your form, we hope you'll remember the throwing knives that started it all.
Beginner Throwing Knives Highlights
- Length: 7 1/4" (approx.)
- Weight: 1 oz (approx.)
- Black-Coated Stainless Steel
- Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Perfect for Beginners!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org