Shark Attack Throwing Knives
The half-serrated edge on each of these shark knives is designed to give the shark a set of sharp teeth. This serrated portion of the 2.5" blade also lets you use the knife for cutting rope or leather. Holes cut into the stainless steel blade allow the three shark knives to be lighter (weighing only two ounces each), but are also cut in a way to give the sharks eyes and gills. Not real eyes and gills, just the appearance of them.
Don't let their cartoonish appearance fool you. These shark-themed knives pack a real bite to your target. If you're inclined to keep them contained behind glass, they are a sight to behold. But if you're willing to unleash the danger, these shark knives will do the job with ruthless efficiency. You can store all three sharks in a nylon carrying case that you can then fit on your belt to throw whenever you'd like.
Warning: Throwing these knives into the water is pretty difficult. Please be careful around bodies of water like swimming pools and the beach.
Shark Attack Throwing Knife Set Highlights
- Set of 3 Knives
- 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Length: 6.5" overall; 2.75" Half-Serrated Blade
- Approximate weight: 2 oz
- Includes nylon carrying case with belt loop
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com