Split Blade Push Dagger
This push dagger works perfectly even when you activate full sneak mode. The black handle is ambidextrous, but not symmetrical, so one side is longer than the other. The comfortable grooved grip is all textured, shows the full tang of this EDC weapon, and is made of a rubberized composite polymer, which is not going to deteriorate with use or exposure to the elements. While the handle is horizontal to the blade, it only reaches about 3.75-inches across, so it's about the width of a cell phone.
The split blade is a wicked sight to behold! The double tips are created by taking a triangle blade shape and punching out one of the pointed corners. The two tips point in the same direction and are flanked by the two remaining corners that are left to be extremely sharp points. Add a 3-inch fine edge to the two sides that face front, and you've got a whole lot of stabbing power with one little jab.
With a total weight of 3.4 ounces, including the black woven carrying sheath, this every day carry knife is a light and covert way to arm yourself. The sheath has a belt loop, but it can be a bag loop, a purse loop, or any place you find you want to store this personal protection weapon. The forked blade is a real danger to anyone on the other end, and that fact alone may save the day.
Split Blade Push Dagger Highlights:
- Black Anodized 440 Stainless Steel
- Razor Sharp Edges and Double Pointed Tip
- Textured Black Ambidextrous Grip
- Rubberized Composite Polymer Handle
- Aeration Indents on One Side
- Woven Black Sheath with Belt Loop
- Handle Length: 3 3/4 inches (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 inches (approx.)
- Total Length: 4 3/4 inches (approx.)
- Weight: 3.4 ounces (approx.)
- Great for Stealth and Covert Protection
- One EDC Weapon with Two Sharp Tips!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org