Desert Commando Dagger
Instead of only taking a bazooka into the desert, you may want to consider some more practical weapons. Like a combat knife that can slice in both directions! The Desert Commando Dagger is a double-sided spear knife that has a wicked point made of stainless steel. These desert-friendly weapons will keep you safe against any unfriendly folks you may find there.
The 3Cr13 stainless steel runs full tang through the textured ABS plastic handle, and provides a lanyard hole at the base. That's for when you are wielding this almost 9-inch knife around and you get distracted with sand in your eyes and accidently relax your grip. Otherwise, this 4-ounce dagger fits nicely into the injection-molded nylon sheath that can attack via cords to your uniform or simply hang from your belt.
The matte-grey coating on the 4 inch long metal blade helps protect the steel from oxidation, giving this desert dagger as much protection as it offers you. The handle design in slender and sleek, complete with finger guards to prevent any slip-slices. Such a compact fixed blade knife can fit anywhere, even if you strap it right to your bazooka!
Desert Commando Dagger Highlights:
- Matte-Finished 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Sharp and Double-Sided Blade
- Full Tang Triangle Blade Shape
- Non-Slip Textured Handle with Finger Guards
- Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Sheath
- Woven Nylon Belt Loop
- Total Length: 8 3/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Dagger Weight: 3.1oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 4.1oz (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole on Handle
- A True Desert Commando Combat Weapon!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org