Dark Assassin Push Dagger
These stealthy knives are designed to be out of sight until you need them. The black anodized coating on the full tang 440 stainless steel prevents the metal from reflecting any light, and it makes the steel even more rust-resistant than it already is. This push dagger has an arrowhead blade shape that curves outwards before coming to a pointed tip that is sharp up both ends for the top 1 inch. Along the 3-inch side are pointed ridges that act as serration cutters for anything that is left after this dagger meets its target.
To hold and control this covert push blade, there is a wide handle that runs perpendicular to your knuckles once it is in your hand. Measuring about 3.25-inches wide, this handle can be used by both lefties and righties, and the black composite material is made of a textured rubberized polymer. This prevents it from being too smooth and slipping around or potentially out of your hand as you reach for it in an emergency.
Tuck this 3.4 ounce push knife into the woven sheath and sling it onto your belt or gear bag strap. It is compact enough to store in many places, provided that those places are out of sight! At only 4.25 inches long, these pointed dagger knives are the slicing blade you need to walk confidently into unknown situations. And as long as you know how to push, you'll be able to use it effectively.
Dark Assassin Push Dagger Highlights:
- Black Anodized 440 Stainless Steel
- Arrowhead Blade Shape with Ridged Sides
- Stealthy All-Black Metal, Handle, and Sheath
- Rubberized Polymer Ambidextrous Handle
- Compact with Sharp Pointed Tip
- Woven Sheath with Belt Loop
- Handle Width: 3.25" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3" (1.25" Sharpened)(approx.)
- Total Length: 4 1/4" (approx.)
- Weight: 3.4 ounces (approx.)
- Carry Protection without Anyone Being the Wiser
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com