Dark Woods Dagger Balisong
These balisongs are crafted from a stainless steel that has a black anodized coating all over. The blade is made of 440C stainless that is also black coated, so it has more protection against the normal wear and tear of general knife use. And should you just want to keep it by your desk and spin tricks with it all day, that's cool too! The adjustable screws will allow you to fine tune how fast or slow your blade spins around. The handles will secure together with the swinging black metal latch bar.
Whether you're opening or closing this knife, spinning or flipping it around, showing off the handle or using the sharp blade, this knife grabs attention in every direction. The pakkawood inlays cover most of the 5 inch long handles and provide a nice textured grip for when it is in your hand. Unleashing the 4-inch blade takes the total length of this flipping knife to about 9 inches long, giving you ample edge to slice and dice whatever you need. Or introduce this spear point blade to any material that you may need removed. It will take care of it for you easily.
Dark Woods Dagger Balisong Highlights:
- 440C Black Anodized Stainless Steel
- Extreme Spear Point Tip
- Sharpened Fine Edge on One Side
- Swinging Black Metal Latch Bar
- Black Screws for Adjusting Tightness
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Folded Length: 5" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8 7/8" (approx.)
- Weight: 4.5 ounces (approx.)
- Great knife to keep around the shop!
- Send this butterfly knife to an outdoorsman in your life!
DISCLAIMER: All of our butterfly knives are shipped with the screws properly adjusted, but over time the screws may loosen and require additional tightening. Upon purchasing, it is your responsibility to regularly check and tighten these screws, which may require you to purchase the correct tool from your local hardware store.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org