Tread Grip Baton (26")
Why telescoping? Because carrying around a 26" metal stick can be unwieldy. But carrying this expandable baton in its 9.5" collapsed form is a breeze (especially with the nylon sheath that can be attached to your belt). The black steel shafts are designed so that when you flick your wrist out strongly enough, the baton extends and the pieces fit together super tightly. Tight enough that the friction between the pieces locks them in place. This friction lock is so strong that you can hit people and things with this collapsible baton and it will stay open.
So how do you close it then? Well, the only way to close the baton is to break the friction lock. You've got to drive the baton down hard enough against a hard surface that you break the hold. Following through will probably help in this regard.
This is a very solid, heavy-duty self-defense weapon. Yes, you can hide it because it's so small. But the real power is in flexing it. Brandish your weapon and squint your eyes at anyone who might cause you trouble. They know you mean business with a black steel extendable truncheon.
Rubberized Grip Telescopic Baton Highlights:
- Durable Steel Construction
- Compact: 9.5" when collapsed
- Expandable: Telescopes to 26" at a Flick of the Wrist
- Comfortable: Rubber Textured Handle
- Extra Bite: Metal Cap on the End
- Extremely light: Weighs Only 1 1/4 lbs (approx.)
- Easy to Collapse: Just Thrust it Against a Hard Surface and Follow Through
- Easy to Carry: Comes with a Nylon Sheath
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org