Beginner Throwing Axe
This spiked throwing hatchet is made from one piece of solid stainless steel that will stand up to all that training you plan on doing. Corrosion resistant and heavy enough to put some power behind your throws, this metal is your biggest supporter. The 9.25-inch ax is a nice size for learning, and the 2.75-inch razor sharp blade will stay where you put it - hopefully on your mark. The 5.25-inch axe head has a double-edged, sharpened utility spike on the end. Its handle is slightly curved, with two cut-outs for a balanced, aerodynamic design. The hatchet weighs just 8 ounces, so it's lightweight and easy to carry in its snap closure blade cover. The sheath can even be worn on a belt with the provided loop.
When the student is ready, the teacher appears. This stainless steel tomahawk isn't flashy, just full of wisdom. It won't waste time trying to impress you, but it's here when you're willing to learn.
Beginners Throwing Hatchet Highlights:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Overall Length: 9.25" (approx.)
- Axe Head Length: 5.25" (approx.)
- Axe Weight: 8oz (approx.)
- Sharpened 2.75" Blade (approx.)
- Full Tang with Vented Handle
- Spike Opposite Axe Blade
- Balanced and Aerodynamic
- Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com