Black Hidden Blade Knuckles
These knuckle dusters are crafted from a zinc alloy that is coated with a black protective layer. The holes for your fingers are large, rounded, and oval, allowing plenty of room between your precious bones and the metal. The palm bar allows you to squeeze the knuckles comfortably, controlling either your swing or the steel hawkbill blade. The 1-inch claw is released with simple push of a brass button on the side. The mechanism works as a locking liner for this spring assisted talon blade.
The overall dimensions of this bladed knuckle duster are on average at about 5 inches wide by 4 inches tall, with a weight of about 5 ounces. That means they will fit in your pocket, bag, or glove box for those times when you need a bit more persuasion. Add these OTS knuckles to your collection, filling the void of a combination metal knuckle duster, hidden blade, and out-the-side knife!
Black Hidden Blade Knuckles Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel Hawkbill Blade
- Black Zinc Knuckle Duster
- Discrete Push-Button Blade Release
- Large Oval Knuckle Holes
- Solid Construction - Not Flimsy or Loose
- Blade Length: 1" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 5" (approx.)
- Open Length: 7 1/8" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 5 ounces (approx.)
- Smooth Palm Bar
- A Single Claw, but Beware!
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area. Seriously. It's up to you to follow the law.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org