Phoenix Throwing Star Set
These stainless steel shuriken start with a thick piece of metal that is shaped into either a three, four, or five point pinwheel shape. Each curved point has an outer edge that is about 1 3/8-inches long. The fine edge is sharp but not razor sharp, so you'll have to put some effort into launching them at the bullseye.
Each star has a few holes in the center to balance against the elongated point. Each star also weighs a little more or less, and has a different diameter depending on the points. The print on the metal depicts an orange, red, and yellow bird rising from the ashes, and is a beautiful juxtaposition against many black or silver ninja star sets. Granted, those are cool too, but these are just different! Note that because the print is only on the outer side of the steel, it can chip or break off after impact from throwing them.
When not sending these fiery Phoenix shuriken down the range, you can wipe them off and store them in the woven black nylon carrying case. This travel pouch has a pocket for each star, a belt loop for your costume, and a snapping flap to protect the metal. You can't go wrong with a new set of ninja stars, which means you can only go right!
Phoenix Throwing Star Set Highlights:
- Made with Thick Stainless Steel
- Set of Three Pinwheel Throwing Stars
- One Each of 3, 4, and 5 Points
- Fiery Phoenix Print on Each Star
- Star Diameters: 4⅜", 5", 4¾" (approx.)
- Star Weights: 2.9oz, 3.2oz, 3.6oz ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 11.4 ounces (approx.)
- Machined Holes for Weight Balance
- Black Nylon Case with Pockets and Belt Loop
- Bright Color Makes These Stars Easier to Locate
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org