Hidden Blade Knuckles
These knuckles are crafted from a sturdy zinc alloy that has a brushed finish and a golden hue. The four finger holes are large with extra room on the top for placing it on your knuckles and swiping. The palm bar helps to reinforce your strikes, giving you more connect to the heel of your hand as you follow through. At about 5 inches long, 2 inches wide, and a half-inch thick, these sturdy knuckles are going to fit comfortably wherever you store them. Even if it's on your hand!
The 440 stainless steel claw blade measures about 1 inch long and has a wicked sharp pointed tip. You can almost get cut just by looking at it. The button to release the blade is located close to where your thumb is positioned, unless you are using a different than normal grip. The blade flips out quickly and smoothly, giving you an instant sharpened hawkbill blade, which can then be pushed back into handle while holding the button, retracting your claw for another day. These out-the-side knuckles are a unique design that you just don't see every day, and you'll probably need one for your collection.
Hidden Blade Knuckles Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel Hawkbill Blade
- Polished Zinc Knuckle Duster with a Golden Hue
- Discrete Push-Button Blade Release
- Large Oval Knuckle Holes
- Solid Construction - Well-Built Mechanism
- Blade Length: 1" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 5" (approx.)
- Open Length: 7 1/8" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 5 ounces (approx.)
- Smooth Palm Bar
- Unique Weapon for Your EDC Collection!
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area. Seriously. It's up to you to follow the law.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com