Carbon Fiber Knuckle Knife
These folding knuckle knives may look like carbon fiber, but sadly, it's just a print. But that material is known for being extremely lightweight, and this knife is still able to come in at only 5 ounces. Crafted from stainless steel and given a wide knuckle handle for both a controlled grip during use of the knife, or a set of loading knuckles to have on hand (literally). The spring assisted knife blade has a drop point tip and a 3.5-inch fine edge for slicing. The total length unfolded is about 8 inches, and it folds up to about 4.5 inches long. It's compact and ready for your pocket.
These printed design knuckle knives are sturdy and can be used in a variety of ways. It even comes with a hole at the base for a wrist strap. The sturdy clip on one side will keep it in place where you clip it, and even if it stays on your desk to open letters, it will be most hardcore letter opener in your collection.
Carbon Fiber Knuckle Knife Highlights:
- Carbon Fiber-Printed Stainless Steel
- Spring-Assisted Open
- Drop Point Blade Shape
- Large Oval Knuckle Holes
- Sturdy Pocket Clip
- Extremely Lightweight
- Blade Length: 3 1/4" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 4 5/8" (approx.)
- Open Length: 8" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 5 ounces (approx.)
- Small Hole at the Base for a Wrist Strap
- Cut or Punch, this knife has you covered!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org