Black Ice Pocket Knife
This folding knife has an excellent blue color anodized all over the stainless steel, giving it an icy shine when both open and closed. The side you're most interested in is the 3.5-inch drop point blade that has an extremely sharp edge and pointed tip. With the spring-assisted design and solid construction, you cen bank on this steel folder to cut when you need it to. Especially with the easy-open thumb stud and finger flip tab on the back.
The handle has a tactical covering of a honeycomb ABS that is solid black. While this texturing is aesthetic, it also provides you with a non-slip grip for more confident cuts. The center recess for the index finger has jimping, which is handy in moist conditions. There are venting holes along the spine of the blade as well as the handle, giving you options for attaching cords and string to keep this knife secured. If not, there is always the long metal pocket clip! That way, you can keep this cool-as-can-be blade close by.
Black Ice Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Solid and Durable Construction
- Blue-Anodize Stainless Steel
- Index Finger Indent with Jimping
- Black Honeycomb Texture Handle
- Long Metal Belt Clip
- Length Folded: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Length Unfolded: 8 1/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 4.6oz (approx.)
- Icy Blue Blade with a Non-Slip Black Handle
- Well-Crafted Knife with a Useful Wide Blade
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org