USMC Modern Combat Knife
Once a Marine, always a Marine. The operations, soldiers, and command may change, but some things about being a warrior do not. The USMC Modern Combat Knife is not only a part of history, it is part of the legends that have fought and suffered for the freedom of others.
These commemorative knives have the same look of the United States Marine Corp issued combat weapons for Operation Mako. The stainless steel blade is full tang and about 16 inches long, leaving almost 10 of those inches as a sharpened fine edge. The pointed tip along with the sawback make for even more cutting possibilities, and gives this knife it's iconic orca look.
The black anodized and brushed silver blade have fullers running along both sides, and the pointed tanto tip can stab through just about anything. The front fine edge has a bit of serration at the end, for those times when you need to finish a rough cut. Your fingers are protected from the sharpened blade with a wide finger guard that is made of steel and strong enough to not bend under immense pressure.
The handle of this military replica bowie knife is made of a hard black TPU plastic that has a textured knurling pattern on both sides. In the center is the USMC emblem that is seamlessly flush with the TPU to give you control while also giving you honor. At the base of the black handle is a lanyard hole ideal for a wrist strap, provided you aren't using the thick woven nylon sheath to carry this predator blade around.
Take this piece of military memorabilia home for your collection, or send one to a marine in your life that will appreciate having this old friend around. The large and wicked looking blade, plus the durable materials mean this knife is up to the task, up for the mission, and up to making sure that you can get out alive.
USMC Modern Combat Knife Highlights:
- Black and Satin Finished Stainless Steel
- Modified Tanto Blade Shape with Long Tip
- Serrated Section on Fine Edge
- Wide-Tooth Sawback with Pointed Tips
- Black TPU Handle with Knurling Texture
- USMC Emblem Inlay in Handle
- Long Cord Slit on Bottom of Full Tang Steel
- Brass Bracket Protected Lanyard Hole Through Handle
- Black Solid Steel Finger Guard
- Fine Blade Length: 9 5/8" (approx.)
- Sawback Length: 4 1/4" (approx.)
- Knife Length: 16 1/4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 12.4oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 15.2oz (approx.)
- Military-Grade Woven Sheath with Belt Loop
- Distinctive Knife Shape for Military Veterans
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com