Can a Stun Gun Take Down a 230 Pound Man?
The second stun gun I reviewed was the Pink Comfort Grip Stun Gun. This is one of my favorite stun guns because it's really strong, yet small enough to be easily carried. It also has a flashlight on it, which is really convenient if you are walking at night.
Lastly, I tested the Thunderbolt Stun Baton. I love this stun baton because of how well made it is. You can tell when you hold it that the aircraft aluminum is strong enough to make this a very effective blunt-force striking instrument in addition to being a very strong stun gun. Unlike many stun batons that use a holster, this stun baton has a belt clip which is a much quicker way to deploy this weapon that if you had to remove it from a holster.
Here's the video:
Which stun gun is your favorite?
- New SAP Gloves, Stun Guns & Swords!
- Are Stun Guns Effective? We Tested Some Out!
- We Tested the Anti-Grab Stun Baton!
- We Tested Our Newest Stun Guns...and it Hurt!
- New Weapons This Week! Skull Crushers & Stun Guns!
- New Weapons This Week! Stun Guns, Swords & Knives!
- New Weapons Tested: Stun Gun, Bowie Knife, Wakizashi and Combat Knives