New Weapons This Week! Skull Crushers & Stun Guns!
The second item I looked at was the Skull Crusher Sword Cane. Unlike some of our other sword canes, this specific cane has a really heavy hammer head on the end of it which could be used as a war hammer. Overall, this felt like a very well made hidden weapon that could be used as a defensive weapon or even a survival tool.
The third item I checked out was the Stonewashed Knuckle Hatchet. I recently came across this weapon and found it be very unique in the respect that it could be used as a fist blade or a throwing weapon. The design is different than anything I've ever seen before, which makes it worthy of a Weapons Wednesday review.
Last of all, I tested out the Hidden Stun Gun Flashlight. I really like this stun gun because it's indistinguishable from a normal flashlight and very comfortable to carry with you. But, as with all the stun guns, I needed to test it out on video to see if it would be effective as a self-defense weapon.
Here's the video:
Which weapon is your favorite in this weeks video?
- New Weapons This Week! Stun Guns, Swords & Knives!
- New SAP Gloves, Stun Guns & Swords!
- Are Stun Guns Effective? We Tested Some Out!
- We Tested Our Newest Stun Guns...and it Hurt!
- Skull Crusher Hand Claw and Other New Weapons!
- New Weapons Tested: Stun Gun, Bowie Knife, Wakizashi and Combat Knives
- New Weapons This Week! Which One Would You Choose?
- New Weapons This Week! Claws, Whips & Spears!
- New Weapons This Week! Swords, Blades & Batons!
- Can a Stun Gun Take Down a 230 Pound Man?