Blue Skull Karambit
The advanced Blue Skull Karambit takes your classical karambit knife and modifies it to achieve great wonders. The 5.5" fixed blade knife has a curved blade made out of stainless steel and anodized to an electric blue color. The curved blade, itself razor sharp, is not the feature of this karambit that stands out. The blade has a sawtooth back, making the knife useful in cutting wood or even rope. Instead of a ring at the end of the handle, this karambit has a pommel with a hole that can be used to tie the fixed-blade karambit to a cord that you can wrap around your wrist. In addition to the finger ring, the 5.5" black G10 handle is designed to keep your grip secure.
When you aren't cutting with this knife, you can put it in the durable nylon sheath that comes with it. The nylon material will keep the blade away from the elements and the belt loop will let you secure it all to your waist.
Oh, and there's a skull design on the blade. It's just there for show and definitely does not mean that this knife bestows a curse on anyone you cut. That would be ridiculous.
Blue Skull Karambit Highlights:
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Blue Anodized Metal Finish
- Wide Tooth Sawback Spine
- Full Tang and Fixed Blade
- Blade Length: 5 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Length: 8 1/4" (approx.)
- Weight: 8oz (approx.)
- Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Contoured Black G10 Handle
- Finger Hole at Knife Center Point
- Spiked Handle End with Lanyard Hole
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org