Modern Metallic Blue Karambit
Securing the 440 stainless steel blade onto your belt with the blue metal clip, you wait in line at airspace security. Because no guns are allowed on the flight, this spring assisted folding karambit is your self-defense weapon of choice. The metallic blue finish doesn't reflect the rays of the sun when you're in the space shuttle, and because this knife is from a time when steel was the ideal choice for sharpened pocket knives, you can safely say that no other passenger will have one. The guard gives you clearance after weighing the blade, to calculate fuel for the ship, showing that its mass is 6.6 ounces. The guard also easily flips open the 2.5-inch vented hawkbill blade to admire it.
"Nice karambit, I used to carry a pocketknife just like that", the guard says as they release the liner lock and fold the talon claw blade back into the vented handle. You thank them and board the ship, compulsively flipping the short bladed folding knife around your finger on the 1-inch diameter pommel ring. You do this when you are thinking, and you've only got a few more minutes before you'll arrive at the moon. After the quick beverage service, you clip the folded 5-inch knife onto your belt again and disembark after you land. The moon is a strange place, but you don't feel vulnerable because your every day carry weapon is here and will keep you safe.
The Moon Lodge Apartments are deserted as you approach. You flip your metallic raptor knife a few more times as you search for a name on the list. Blight Killian: Room 411. You release the spring-assisted claw with the flick of the tab on the back, stretching the karambit to over 7 inches long. You grip the handle, feeling the black ABS palm bar in your hand, and sprint towards the 4th floor. An ice sheet is covering the placards next to the rooms, so you use the ice-breaking pommel spike to expose the numbers. With your self-defense weapon out, you slowly turn the knob to room 411 and walk inside.
Modern Metallic Blue Karambit Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel Blade and Handle
- Spring Assisted Open with Finger Tab
- Sharpened Hawkbill Blade with Thumb Stud
- Shining Blue Finish with Black Liner
- Classic Karambit Ring and Pommel Spike
- Locking Liner Keeps Knife Blade Open
- Blade Length: approx. 2 1/2"
- Folded Length: approx. 5 1/4"
- Unfolded Length: approx. 7 1/8"
- Finger Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: approx. 6.6oz
- Vented Handle with Jimping on Spine
- Blue Metal Pocket Clip For Easy Access
- Excellent Folding EDC Utility Knife
- High Polish Shine Sets This Knife Apart!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org