Skull Crusher Hand Claw
The three dull blades are forged of 440 stainless steel, and yet still reach a formidable 9 inches long each. All three are polished and wide enough to cut a hotdog into about 3 equal pieces. Dark lords dig hotdogs. The skulls and bones that accent this fantasy claw weapon are cast of both hard plastic and a tough resin, with both being the color of bones. Your own bones will be gripping the crossbar handle as you wield this unsharpened claw weapon around comfortably.
The vinyl wrist strap is black with a skull positioned on the top, adding even more evil flair to this underground demon's claw. With a total length of 17 1/4 inches, you can probably scratch any itch you get under your cape. At about 2 pounds, you'll want to make sure and give yourself breaks, or at least switch hands from time to time. The wrist strap combined with the handle will help keep this claw easily on your control, no matter if you're filming shot after shot, or posing for picture after picture.
Crush some skulls and stab some enemies! Or rather, that's what the DM tells you you'll do during the next roll. This triple clawed hand blade is long, formidable, and a real classic for fitting any number of cosplays. Sold individually, so make sure to get two if your role play requires it! Happy crushing!
Skull Crusher Hand Claw Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel
- Three(3) Unsharpened Claws
- Metal Finger Extensions and Wrist Bones
- Decorative Resin Knuckle Skulls
- Ominous Hard Plastic Hand Bones
- Black Adjustable Vinyl Arm Strap
- Overall Length: 17 1/4 inches (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (approx.)
- Claw Length: 9 inches (approx.)
- Claw Weight: 2 pounds (approx.)
- Make Your Convention Friends Proud!
- *Sold Individually*
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org