Carbon Steel Vortex Shuriken
- Carbon Steel Construction: This shuriken is made from heavy duty carbon steel, rather than the stainless steel most commonly used in ninja stars. This type of metal is stronger and able to withstand more abuse. Carbon steel is also heavier; This throwing star weighs almost 5 1/2 ounces, so more power can be put behind your throws.
- Large Size: This spiral ninja star is 5 1/2 inches in diameter, significantly larger than many other shuriken. Big throwing stars are easy to grip and easy to throw.
- Aerodynamic Design: The spiraling, cyclone shape makes throwing this carbon steel a dream. The curved edges and grooves in each "blade" allow air to flow freely around the shuriken with little resistance. This makes it possible to throw your ninja star faster and farther.
- Includes Case: This Honshu throwing star comes with its own custom case. This quality nylon sheath has a belt loop on the back for easy carrying and the option of having your shuriken concealed under your clothing whenever you like.
- Black Oxide Finish: Who doesn't want their throwing stars to be stealthy? Black is the chosen color of ninjas for stealth missions because blending in is much easier. The matte black finish also gives this shuriken a sleek, professional look.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org