Hand-Forged Carbon Steel Katana
Made with the katana purist in mind, the full tang blade has been hand-crafted from solid 1045 carbon steel, sharpened to a deadly edge, and wrapped with black cord around a 100-percent genuine sting-ray skin handle. An ornately designed tsuba artfully protects the wielder's hands from any incoming strikes. The matte black finish wood saya protects you from hurting yourself while carrying your samurai sword.
As if this gorgeous black katana wasn't amazing enough on its own, this set even includes an attractive, silk-lined gift box, perfect for display or storage.
Take home this beautiful katana today!
Hand-Forged Carbon Steel Katana Highlights:
- SHARP 1045 Carbon Steel Blade
- Approx. 40.5" overall length (in scabbard)
- Approx. 39" overall sword length
- Approx. 28" Blade
- Full Tang
- Genuine Sting-ray Skin Handle
- Hand-painted Tsuba features a Japanese warlord
- Wooden Scabbard with Matte Black Finish
- Black Tsuka-Ito Handle Wrapping
- Includes gift/storage box
*Sword stand not included.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com