Full-Tang Carbon Steel Katana
This 40 1/2" handmade katana is crafted from high-grade materials in the tradition of period Japanese swordsmiths. The 28 1/2" hand-forged 1060 carbon steel blade is sharpened to a razor edge, demarcated by a gorgeous genuine hamon. This full tang samurai sword has a real rayskin tsuka wrapped in black cotton for an exceptional grip. The 3" brass tsuba is crafted in the image of the Dharma Wheel, a symbol of discipline, wisdom, and concentration. The sharp blade is housed in a black lacquered wooden saya to protect you from injury when carrying your katana outside of use. The black cotton sageo matches the wrapping on the handle nicely, for consistency in design. This samurai sword also comes with a black linen sword bag, prefect for protecting your sword in style during transit or storage.
The decision to purchase another sword comes with an abundance of battle-ready katanas that claim to be the best, and dealers claiming to have that ultimate collectors item you won't find anywhere else. We're not in the business of scamming. For us, it's simple: This full tang samurai sword is an effective and stunning Japanese weapon that adheres to traditional techniques using quality materials. If that's what you've been searching for, there's no need to look any further.
Full-Tang Carbon Steel Katana Features:
- Length: 40 1/2" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28 1/2" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 11 1/2" (approx.)
- Tsuba Diameter: 3" (approx.)
- Full Tang 1060 Carbon Steel Blade
- Hand-Forged Genuine Hamon
- Real Ray Skin Handle
- Black Lacquered Wood Scabbard
- Black Cotton Wrapping
- Dharma Wheel Brass Tsuba
- Quality Black Cloth Sword Bag
*Sword Stand not included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com