Dark Woods Toothpick Knife
These compact folding knives are known as toothpick knives, because of their slender blade and incredibly convenient size. The metal used for the blade is M-390 steel, which is praised for it's corrosion resistance and edge retention. That means you won't have the sharpen the 4 inch long fine edge for a long time, especially since it comes razor-sharp right out of the gate. And by gate, we mean the imitation leather sheath that is form fitted to fit this folder without any complex latches or buckles.
This knife is well-crafted, and it shows. Most notably when you use the flipper tab to release the tanto-tipped blade out and hear it snap into the liner lock. Aaaaaaaaa. To add more class to this slim pocket knife, a dark pakkawood handle is sanded, stained, and secured to each side, giving you a solid grip to prevent anything from ripping this knife from you hand. Then release the lock, tuck the blade back in the handle, and slip the knife into the sheath for the next time you'll need it. This dark wood folder is a great addition to any standard knife collection, and makes a great gift for those classy friends on your list!
Dark Woods Pocket Knife Highlights:
- M-390 Steel Blade
- Extremely Fine Edge with a Tanto Tip
- Manual Ball Bearing Open and Close
- Liner Lock for Safe Usage while Open
- Imitation Leather Sheath Cover with Keyring
- Length Open: 8 1/2" (approx.)
- Length Closed: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Weight: 1.8oz (approx.)
- Smooth and Satisfying Flip Open
- Beautifully Stained Wooden Handle
- A Handy Knife to Have Stashed Away!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org