Dual Fist Blade Knife
While this blade screams karambit, it does not have a closed ring at the end to qualify as one. But the way the curved pommel spike and fist blade curl close to each other, it is easy to mistake it as one. The pointed blade is just like the iconic claw that comes with many tactical knives. Even with a second blade, this dual cutter will slice through just about anything you put in front of it! Breaking it down, the two different shapes of sharpened steel have fine edges, so you can cut from many directions. If you grab the handle like you would on most karambits, the spear-like 3" talon blade points outwards, and the rounded 3 3/8" blade is pointed away from your hand over your knuckles. In this grip position, you would turn a sucker punch into a shark bite! But you can change that grip, moving it perpendicular to your hand, and having the domed blade as the primary and the claw extending out of your palm. It's your knife, the choice is yours!
This double trouble fixed blade is full tang stainless steel from tip to tip, with both blades as sharp as a fine razor's edge. The black color comes from anodizing the steel, which is electrically coated it to give further protection from rust and regular wear. The wooden handle pieces are secured with 3 hefty screws that run through the middle and connect both sides. With all 7 inches of this blade out of the nylon carrying case, you'll be sure to get a comment or two. This dual blade knife is relatively lightweight at just 3.6 ounces, and this has to do with the sleek tactical design and durable lightweight materials. It is a fraction of the size of a deli slicer, but accomplishes just about the same goal.
Take home this uniquely shaped knife with two sharpened edges and a wooden handle. Slide the black nylon sheath onto a gear bag to keep it close by during your outdoor trekking. Pick one up for a friend who digs knives that are a bit different, or add it to your exotic or fantasy knife collection. Just don't be afraid to use it as a functional knife, because for every day cutting, this knife will pull double duty!
Dual Fist Blade Knife Highlights:
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Blades
- Sanded and Polished Hardwood Handle
- Sharpened Full Tang Fixed Blades
- Black Anodized Coating on Steel
- Pointed Blade Length: 3"(approx.)
- Curved Blade Length: 3 3/8" (approx.)
- Wooden Handle Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Length: 7" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.6oz (approx.)
- Woven Black Nylon Case with Belt Loop
- Multiple Knife Grip Options
- Functional and Durable Blades
- Unique Shape for Collectors
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com