Jagged Blade Combat Knife
These 440 stainless steel knives are large and definitely in charge. The spine of this unique bowie knife has steps descending towards the pointed tip, making this knife look like it's seen a few battles already, but lived to tell the tale. The thick 9.5 inch long blade has a single-sided fuller, and it runs full tang through the handle. At only 15.6 ounces in total, this knife is a great size for slicing, skinning, and striping bark, or whatever else crosses your path.
This survival bowie is not the prettiest, but it will easily make multiples out of things that used to be singular. That's right, it's a math equation waiting to happen. It comes with a wrist strap cord already through the lanyard hole at the base of the black pakkawood handle, but you can also slip it safely into the woven nylon sheath and hang it from your belt. When out back, or in the outback, make sure to take a knife with you that is larger than life, and ready for the fight!
Jagged Blade Combat Knife Highlights:
- Satin-Finished 440 Stainless Steel
- Drop Point Blade Shape with Stepped Spine
- Full Tang with a Single-Sided Fuller
- Black Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle
- Blade Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Total Length: 14.75" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 15.6 ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole Through Handle Base
- Black Woven Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Solid Bowie Knife for Your Collection!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org