The four steel prongs measure 3.5" and, when fully assembled, creates a kagi that is 8 inches across and almost 10 inches long. When you aren't using the grappling hook in your ninja missions, it is easy to fold into three pieces. When assembling the hook, make sure the spring is positioned above the two blades so that it can be quickly collapsed.
The black steel grapnel isn't just for throwing up. You can also throw the grappling hook ahead of you and drag it back with the 33 foot nylon rope to trigger trip wires or dunk it underwater to grab something you've dropped. For the experienced ninja, the kaginawa can even be used as a weapon. Look at those prongs! No one wants that coming at their face.
Grappling Hook Highlights:
- Four Prongs
- Black Steel
- Hook weight: 2 pounds (approximately
- Easy to collapse for safe storage
- Hook dimensions:
- Prongs: 3.5" each
- Width: 8"
- Center connector length: 9.5"
- Black nylon rope length: 33 feet
Note: While ninjas have been known to use grappling hooks as a weapon and for climbing, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of this item. Use at your own risk!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org