Full Tang Hook Blade Sword
You'll want a good length, perhaps 24 inches long with a 17 inch blade. And you want a full tang sword. You can't have your sword breaking on you in the middle of the ruins of America. With a two-toned stainless steel blade, you'll also find your looting foes both intimidated and impressed by the sleek blue and black design. As with any good multi-purpose sword, the special holes keep the sword light, so it weighs only a pound. Its curved blade has a straightedge in the front, a serrated edge on the back, and a special protrusion in the front. The combination of blades lets you slice and tear your opponents in one blow after you've hooked them in.
The full-tang sword has a solid metal handle wrapped in blue paracord, giving you style and comfort. You also get a handy nylon sheath with a strap for extra convenience. After all, you don't want to be caught in the apocalypse unprepared.
Full Tang Hook Blade Sword Highlights:
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Length: 24" (17" curved blade)
- Straightedge and Serrated Edge
- Full-Tang Sword
- Stainless Steel
- Blue Paracord Wrapped Over Handle
- Comes with Nylon Sheath
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org