Hidden Assault Sword Cane
- Discrete Self-Defense: This 35" long cane is functional as a walking stick; Nobody will suspect that there's a blade hidden inside the 31 1/4" hollow steel shaft. There's even a rubber foot on the bottom to grip uneven walking surfaces.
- Easy to Open: For use as a self-defense weapon, the handle unscrews from the shaft by twisting, so accessing the 11" blade is easy and fast; The threaded connection keeps the sword secure and lowers the risk of injury.
- Unsharpened Blade: The hidden sword comes unsharpened; This allows the walking stick to be used for cosplay, as a prop for theater, or as a Halloween costume weapon. You can keep the concealed blade dull or hone the stainless steel edges to razor sharp with some simple sharpening tools.
- Unique Detailing: The steel handle and collar are a gunmetal color with gold detailing. There is an image of an assault rifle with "AK-47" in gold lettering beneath it, surrounded by an ornate floral design. It makes a great gift!
- Durable and Lightweight: The steel construction of the shaft and handle make this weapon durable. The hollow design of the shaft makes the walking cane sword lightweight and easy to carry, at just over 1 1/2 pounds total. The hidden dagger is made from 440 stainless steel, which is both strong and resistant to rust.
Note: It is your responsibility to obey the laws in your area regarding concealed blades. Please use common sense when using this weapon. Don't bring hidden swords to places with high security like the airport, court, police stations, or military installations. We are not liable for choices made when carrying this concealed weapon, foolish or otherwise.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com