Stealth Assault Neck Knife
This full tang knife is forged with 3CR13 stainless steel and given a dark stonewashed finish. As a fixed blade, you need a sturdy sheath to make sure it doesn't deliver any accidental cuts, so this mini dagger comes with one. Made of Kydex, a heavy-duty polymer, the black sheath is fitted to this specific knife shape so it can be inserted and removed without a fastener or clip. It can be deployed without hesitation, which makes all the difference when an attack comes out of nowhere.
You can also carry this covert mini blade as a practical accessory. When dealing with lots of paper, tape, boxes, or tags, it would be nice to leave your pocket space for other things and to wear this 2-inch sharpened blade around your neck. When pulled out, the blade is controlled by a textured G10 handle with deep finger contours. Being just around 5 inches total and with a total weight of only 2.1 ounces, you won't even notice it's there! And the black beaded break chain is essential to make sure you don't get choked, either accidently or on purpose.
These compact stealthy drop point knives are great gifts to those in your life that don't have an EDC weapon, or who are always looking for something to cut with. They can be added to any outfit or style, and could save a life if an assailant appears in the dead of night. Let's hope they don't, but let's be prepared in case they do.
Stealth Assault Neck Knife Highlights:
- Full Tang 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Black G10 Textured Handle
- Dark Stonewashed Finish
- Fixed Tanto Blade
- Finger Contoured Handle
- Blade Length: 2" (approx.)
- Total Length: 5" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1.4 oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2 oz (approx.)
- Beaded Breakaway Neck Chain
- Black Fitted Kydex Sheath
- Concealed and Wearable EDC Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org