Desert Assault Pocket Knife
What if you could have an extremely durable, lightweight, both straight and serrated knife that will fold and tuck away into any pocket? It is not a mirage. All of these essential elements come together as the Desert Assault Pocket Knife. With desert combat colors and an angled point stonewashed blade, this EDC combat knife will bring the 'you' in utility. Just remind yourself it is there, because the weight of this knife is so light, it might be easy to forget!
This military style folding knife has a wide modified shape blade forged of 3Cr13 stainless steel. Both the metal of the blade and pocket clip have a stonewashed finish that gives it a matte texture and a stylish look. The sharpened blade of this combat folder is about 3 inches long, with a short serrated section carved out of the otherwise straight edge knife. Unfolded, this tactical utility knife is 7.75 inches long, while it folds up to 4.25 inches. A lanyard hole is positioned at the bottom, so you can either string this EDC blade on some paracord, or use the metal clip to secure it to your uniform or fatigues.
The true illusion of this pocketknife is the weight, coming up to under 4 ounces. The injection molded nylon fiber handle is tan like the sand of most any desert (we are in AZ, so we know a lot about sand). The technology of the material makes it ultra durable while keeping the weight low, so you aren't lugging out a brick every time you need to cut through something. For combat, having a fast spring-assisted open is essential, and so this mechanism was given the attention to detail to make it as smooth and seamless as possible. With a flick of a finger on the release tab along the back, the 3 inch dual style blade will stand at attention in a flash.
Take the tactical road to your next desert oasis, since you'll have the ability to slice with the plain edge and saw with the serrated section of this combo blade. These parts are expertly secured together, and the internal locking liner helps keep the blade open when in use. This military inspired folder is an excellent every day carry knife, be it in an urban environment or in the dunes of the Sahara!
Desert Assault Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Stonewashed 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Both Fine and Serrated Knife Edges
- Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Handle
- Smooth Spring Assisted Open
- Deep Fuller and Vent Hole in Blade
- Unfolded Length: 7 3/4" approx.
- Folded Length: 4 1/2" approx.
- Blade Length: 3" (1.25" serrated) approx.
- Total Weight: 3.8 ounces
- Stonewashed Metal Belt Clip
- Desert Combat Tan Colored Handle
- Machined Lanyard Hole
- Ultra Lightweight EDC Weapon
- Combo Edge Blade for Extreme Cuts
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org