Military Brass Knuckle Duster
This authentic brass fist loader is a commemorative tribute to the weapons that your father's father may have used during battle. The solid brass is antiqued for a textured feel, giving more grip when it is in your hand, and the knuckle holes are topped with shallow stud spikes to make any impact hits ring a little louder! Weighing about 5 ounces, this brass knuck is easy to store with your keys, or on your keychain using the 1/4" lanyard hole in the bottom corner.
When your sure that you won't need them for self-defense, you can utilize the bottle opener on the side to kick back and relax. The sturdy pry bar is cut into the brass, so it will last for a long time. This makes these brass knuckles a great gift for those who like to talk and remember what "US 1918" means, as it is engraved on one side of this piece of military memorabilia. Made from half a trench knife handle, this portable brass knuckle gives a nod to the fighters of the USMC.
The dimensions of these brass pocket knucks is less than 3" by 3", so it is compact enough to carry around on the daily. The wide double finger holes give you multiple grip options, but the result is always a protective weapon that will take the impact off of your knuckles during combat. Take one with you, and offer one to a friend or family member that respects the trenches, and can enjoy a cold one during times of peace.
Military Brass Knuckle Duster Highlights:
- Made of Antiqued Textured Brass
- Wide Double Finger Holes with Punch Studs
- Sturdy Bottle Opening Tab on Side
- 1/4" Diameter Lanyard or Keyring Hole
- Finger Hole Height: 1 1/2" (approx.)
- Height: 2 3/4" (approx.)
- Length: 2 5/8" (approx.)
- Weight: 5 ounces (approx.)
- Compact and Easy to Carry Knucks
- Tribute to the USMC Fighters from Then to Now
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com