Tie-Dye Throwing Star Set
Now, of course, hippies at the time were reputed to be pacifists, so it might seem like a contradiction to have a peace-and-love themed weapon, but let's be honest here. If you use these at all, it'll be against a cardboard cutout of someone, not an actual person.
The five point shuriken are made out of 1065 German surgical steel and each one measures 4.25". There are four tie die ninja stars in the set, each with its own unique color. The stars all weigh just over 2 ounces each and their shape and material makes for incredible aerodynamic control. These trippie hippy throwing stars come in a black ballistic nylon sheath, so you can take them with you wherever you go, whether you're going to your friend's house to throw shuriken at a target or going downtown to protest the Vietnam War.
Trippie Hippie Throwing Star Set Highlights:
- Set of 4 Ninja Stars
- 1065 German Surgical Steel Construction
- Five Point Shuriken
- Approximate Length: 4.25" Tip to Tip
- Approximate weight: 2 ounces each
- Includes nylon carrying case with belt loop
- 70s Style Tie-Dye Spiral Designs
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com