Personal Alarm Stun Gun
- Discrete Personal Safety: This shocking keyring is a tiny black 2-inch square weighing just 1.7 ounces, so it can hide in plain sight right next to your car keys. If you need to use it, the quick release clasp makes on-demand removal easy. The pocket clip on the back makes it possible to wear this everyday carry weapon securely on your shirt or pants without anyone noticing.
- Bright LED Flashlight: This self-defense weapon has an LED flashlight that emits an impressive 180 lumens. This power level is sufficient to show you the way when walking to your car in a dark parking lot or help you find the car keys you happened to drop as soon as you sat in the driver's seat. Attackers use darkness to catch you by surprise, so an illuminating device is an important ingredient in this amazing multitool.
- Powerful Electric Shock: This little square multipurpose weapon has two electrodes that discharge 26,000,000 volts. What this means is that this stun gun compares to other stun devices that claim to discharge 26 million or more volts. The idea with these mini stun guns is to stun an assailant with the goal of incapacitating them long enough for you to escape and get help. Always follow operating instructions when using this weapon!
- Loud Alarm: This personal shock weapon has a "panic button" feature that triggers a 110-decibel alarm. This piercing siren is extremely loud, and harmful to be around for an extended period of time. Most importantly, potential attackers don't like attention being drawn to what they're doing. This alarm is a powerful deterrent and safety tool; It makes enough noise to cause anyone in the area pay attention, and to put a ticking clock in the mind of your assailant.
- Rechargeable Battery: There's no need to worry about replacing specialty batteries that are hard to find and expensive. This stun gun keychain has a built-in rechargeable battery. To charge your device, use the included USB cord with any compatible charger.
- Easy to Use: 1. To turn on your device, hold down the button closest to the flashlight for 3 seconds. 2. To operate the flashlight, turn on your device and press the button closest to the flashlight once. Do not hold down the button; Tap the button quickly and release. To turn off, press the button once. 3. To operate the alarm, turn on your device and press the button closest to the flashlight twice. Do not hold the button down; Tap the button quickly twice and release. To turn off, press the button twice again. 4. To operate the stun gun, press the button furthest from the flashlight. The stun gun shocks for however long you hold the button down. To stop discharging shock, stop pressing the button. 5. To turn the device off, hold the button closest to the flashlight down for 3 seconds.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time. We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.