Black Viper Stun Gun
These all black stunners have a durable ABS plastic housing with a velvety-soft rubberized coating all over. The non-slip coating and ergonomic finger grooves on the side mean that you can grasp and control this weapon without any issue. Whether you are using the strong and steady LED flashlight or arming yourself in a defensive stance, this handheld shocker will be right there with you.
A safety feature of these small stun guns is the disengagement pin on the back that is connected to a wrist strap. If the weapon is taken from your hand, the pin will stay attached to your wrist and the assailant cannot use the weapon against you or anyone else. This feature gets even better because the flashlight will still work if the pin is not engaged, meaning you can use it as an everyday flashlight without worry of a misfire.
Charge up your pocket lightning distribution system with the included A/C wall charger, and check it every month or so. The diodes at the front are extremely sturdy, and will deliver their intended shock to whoever gets too close. The sliding side button must be in the ON position with the kill-switch pin attached before you can fire all the volts you want at a would-be assailant.
These lightweight stunners only weigh 5 ounces and have the dimensions of 6.5-inches by 2-inches. This EDC weapon comes with a woven nylon sheath that you can use to carry it around on your belt or uniform. They won't take up much space, and these pocket shockers offer a huge relief by protecting what matters most.
Black Viper Stun Gun Highlights:
- Durable ABS Plastic Body
- Ergonomic Finger Grooves
- Soft Rubberized Non-Slip Grip
- Disabling Pin with Lanyard
- Sturdy External Contact Nodes
- Bright and Steady LED Light
- Sliding ON/OFF Switch and Firing Button
- Dimensions: 6.5" X 2" (approx.)
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (approx.)
- 29,000,000 Volts Estimated Output*
- A/C Wall Outlet Charger Included
- Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop Included
- Instruction Manual Included
- Protect What Matters Most!
Note: Please be aware that actual voltage output is difficult to measure and verify.
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time.
We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org